The average woman owns 19 pairs of shoes, but wears only seven! What does that mean?
Women are prepared!
The average woman owns 19 pairs of shoes, but wears only seven! What does that mean? Women are prepared! What other day is more important to be prepared than your wedding day? The best compliment to your wedding dress? Killer shoes. Do you see yourself spending thousands of dollars on the perfect pair of Christian Louboutin’s? Or are you considering an option that you'll get mileage out of post-nuptials? Whether you prefer one of the traditional pairs or a modern offering, any style you step into will make an impact down the aisle and for years to come. Your guests should see them and think, that’s SO her! So what are some noteworthy options?
- Silver Shiny heels-the perfect amount of sparkle to peak out from under your dress that shows your perfect mix of elegance and chic sophistication. Don’t be afraid to rock some shoes that have accessories such as bows and glitz!
- Delicate Lace- More and more weddings are incorporating vintage lace and what better way to fit right in? Sport a delicate lace shoe to show your softer side.
- Peep Toe Wedges-gives you the bride a little extra height without compromising your entire ability to walk down the aisle!
- Colored heels- still gives you the ability to look elegant with a touch of flirty fun too! We love the brides that incorporate their “something blue”(no matter what color) here!
- Vintage beauties- intricate details to the heels gives your photographer the ability to catch some gorgeous heels shots! Perhaps your something borrowed?
- Studded Pumps- a different look for a bride who wants to show her edgy side! Sliding up the gorgeous gown to reveal a little metal can be to die for!
- Flats- the perfect shoe for a bride looking to be comfortable and cute!
- Cowboy boots- the trend we have seen the most lately! Brides who have outdoor venues love to put themselves and their bridesmaids in boots! It is the perfect mix of a shabby chic appearance with the small heel putting their feet at ease!
We suggest you dress shop before you pick out your perfect pair of new kicks! The shoes should be a fabulous compliment to the dress that everyone will be drooling over.
So let us know, how many pairs of shoes do YOU own?!?