Categories: Wedding Planners & Coordinators
- Info & Gallery
Heather Alana | 817-760-6466 | Lead Planner + Owner
With a focus on creative direction, there is nothing we love more than a flawlessly curated wedding, brimming with enchantment and personalized touches epitomizing the couple and their sense of style.
- Our mission is to streamline the design process for an effortless and stress-free wedding planning season, leading up to the thoughtful and inviting celebration where everlasting memories are created and captured alongside those you cherish most.d
- Our goal is to help you each step of the way, giving each client the love and attention you deserve. We know choosing a planner or coordinator for your big day is an important decision. This is why we have a refined approach to the clients we accept and serve, and only accept one full planning client per month.
- We want to infuse your event with details that help the guests learn more about you. Each event is tailored to your unique characteristics & traits. Whether you are the kind of couple who enjoys backpacking through the mountains, chartering a yacht in the Caribbean, curling up with your favorite book & beverage, or attending a Fightin' Texas Aggie Football game - we use these key facts to create a truly memorable epoch, infused with the smallest, personalized details for a thoughtful & inviting event!
- Pop over to our website to see our work, learn more and request a complimentary consultation! While each client's needs are unique, we have our most common packages listed on our website, packages start at $1600.00
- While our team is based in College Station, Texas - we are not bound by our city limits and love to go wherever our clients take us! From the West to East coast, and countries such as Mexico, Puerto Rico, Italy, Spain, Croatia and more - we have contacts around the globe ready to assist us bring your dream event to life!
September 22, 2019 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
The 2019 Fall Bridal Show & Benefit is being held at Brazos County Expo on Sunday, Sep 22, 2019 from Noon to 4:00pm.
Browse over 100 vendors as you wind your way through the event and visit one on one with the professionals who can personalize your wedding, reception or honeymoon just for you! Proceeds from the show will benefit Pink Alliance
Advance ticket sales are $10. You may still purchase tickets at the door on Sunday, Sep 22, for $15 per person.
All tickets are non-refundable.
Every person or child, over the age of 2 years, must have a ticket to enter the show.
No strollers are allowed in the show due to safety reasons.
Prize drawings are intended for brides only, all prize awards are subject to verification.
You must be logged in to leave a review. Login »